SHE Risk recognizes and accepts its legal and moral responsibilities when assisting the Client, Principal Designer and Principal Contractor with their duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
To ensure that these capabilities and competent advice is maintained, SHE Risk currently retains the services of health and safety professionals who are Registered Members of the Association for Project Safety, Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and listed on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register, this status being maintained through Continued Professional Development. Their combined experience in health and safety amounts to over 50 years, with a specific bias towards the construction industry.
We are able to assist with the following:
- Producing the Client’s Brief.
- Checking that the Principal Contractor has the capability and necessary skills, knowledge, training and experience to fulfil their duties.
- Checking that the project team is adequately resourced.
- Identifying, obtaining and collating Pre-Construction Information for the project and providing it to the project team.
- Checking that suitable arrangements are in place to manage health and safety throughout the project.
- Notifying the HSE regarding the project (F10) and updating the notification when necessary.
- Checking that the Construction Phase Plan has been adequately developed by the Principal Contractor prior to the start of works on site.
- Checking that suitable welfare facilities have been provided before work starts on site.
- Liaising with the Principal Contractor and visiting the site during the construction phase in order to check that the work is being managed as planned, and providing assistance where needed.
- Ensuring that the Health and Safety File is prepared in a suitable format and that it contains updated information from the project, including any as-built drawings and construction information required for the cleaning, maintenance, alteration or demolition of the structure, underground services or installed equipment.